AC Servo Motor
Servo motors are basically the control motors. AC servomotors are designed for feedback and closed-loop control. Also, they can be placed to high accuracy. They offer high precision and versatility, both. Other key benefits are: high reliability, high speed & torque, high efficiency, low vibration & noise. AC servo motors are used in automation, robotics, CNC machinery, and other applications. They are outstanding for low-power applications.
- Very compact, rugged and reliable
- From 0.023Nm rated torque to 95.5Nm rated torque
- Rated speeds 1000 to 3000 rpm
- Peak speeds from 2000 to 6000 rpm
- Low, Medium and High Inertia models
- IP 67 class
- 17 bit absolute / incremental encoders
- With fail-safe electromagnetic brakes
- CE and UL rated
- Power: The product is provided with 10 to 20 watts with 0.98 inches of flange size
- Speed (RPM): Maximum speed is 5000 revolutions per minute that is available with 24 vdc windings.
- Brand: L&T - SGMM Sigma Mini
- Machine Tools, Coil winding, Packaging machines, Labeling machines, Pharmaceutical machines, Printing machines, XY Tables, XYZ Gantries, Pick and Place Units, Laser marking and Cutting machines
2nd Floor, Prabha Palace,Nr. Lal Darwaja, Bhadra, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380001, India